Monday, May 2, 2011

Circus

About a year ago my sister bought us this movie....

It was made in 1987. It is very obnoxious, and the clothing choice is interesting. Ruth LOVES it!!
Well yesterday her dreams came true and we went to the Shrine Circus. I wanted to share some pictures.
These are the girls as we arrived. Ruth (just like her momma)was not sure about the clowns.
Marie was not sure where she was and why it was so noisy.

I love this picture! She was so excited!

Travis took these pictures of Ruth and me so show how similar our hair is. Ruth left the house saying, "I want a ponytail like mommy."

On a seperate note the other night while laying in bed she told me I was her best friend. I think my eyes watered. I love her so much.

So the circus was a hit. I think we might have to take her again. Thanks Oma and Opa for the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment