Friday, May 27, 2011

Love Letters Part 2

Still working on using our love letters to decorate our room.

I just framed one. It is in a floating kind of frame, but this letter is very important to me. Travis wrote it during bootcamp back in the fall of 2003. And it pretty much just says "When I get out, if you aren't seeing anyone, we should give this a shot."

And I am slowly starting a collage of canvas prints over our bed. And I printed again on the iron on sheets and ironed it straight on the canvas.  My favorite line "I keep looking at your picture trying to make it talk to me, I know it will be a million times better if it was in person."



Any other ideas? I still haven't not done any of my letters to him because I get so dreamy reading over and over his. What a charmer! And although most of his letters are from bootcamp, Iraq, North Carolina, I do have some from our almost 4 years of marriage. I also have TONS of emails, but these handwritten letters are worth so much more to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love those canvas prints!So sweet and personal! You used an iron on sheet for the letter canvas?! I would have never thought to use that!

    ReplyDelete