Friday, April 29, 2011

It Has Arrived

For my birthday Travis got me a Silhouette! What is a silhouette you may ask??


I am not a scrapbooker, but it may look like that is all it can do.... no no no it can do so much more!

Check out this blog about all the things this machine can do!

Here are some of the things I am looking forward to making


<>
You are my Sunshine ArtYou are My Sunshine @ A.Steed's Life

And at I Heart Naptime  there is a list of over 300 projects to try.... I cannot wait to try my new gift... but I told Travis I would wait till the house was clean.... great motivation. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I've been entering to win one of these each time I see it in a giveaway!! There are so many things you can use it for! How sweet of him to get one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Rachel! Of course I haven't had too much time to play with it, but I get so excited just knowing I can make some personalized awesome gifts! And goodies for around the house! I would for sure put it on the wishlist, but wait for a special they happen every other month or so. You can save 100 bucks plus by doing that. I also heard you can get them for a good price on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete