Friday, May 27, 2011

Adhesive Vinyl Fun

So I picked up some adhesive vinyl for my Silhouette and have had a chance to play around with it. My good friend Mandy and I worked on a project last night that I LOVE but that will come in a bit. I wanted to show you two things I did last night in seriously 5 minutes.


Also while Mandy was here my amazing husband decided to try a craft time of his own. R has been pleading for me to make her a stuffed doll, like the one on the package for pillow stuffing. So Travis went in the craft room, found some buttons and an old sock and got to work. I love this guy.
The Inspiration...

The outcome....


Ok I am behind on posting, but I am working on some stuff to post later. Hope everyone is planning on having a wonderful long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment