Friday, May 6, 2011

T-shirt Refashion Part 2

Ok so I am not done, I still have lots of navy shirt, but I have completed 3 very simple projects using the navy striped shirt.

Here is the shirt as a reminder.

And as of today I have made a skirt, a braided headband, and a rolled fabric flower clip.

 Here is a close up of the accessories.
Here are the links that were the inspiration to these projects.
I used this tutorial from V and Co. to make a elastic waistband.
I used this tutorial from Prudent Baby to make the flower but instead of a headband I put it on a clip.
And I used this tutorial from Mary Janes and Galoshes, but hers are much cuter I think.

So here is what is left..... I will continue to brainstorm, maybe I will get more sewing time for Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment