Saturday, April 23, 2011

T-Shirt Refashion

Back in the summer of 2009, my mom bought these comfy shirts from Gap for me and my sister. (Yes we still dress alike sometimes on accident, we are just that stylish at 26 and 27) Between the two of us we had a navy, brown, and green shirt. They are now so worn out that we needed to find different roles for them.

Here is what we started with.

I used this tutorial first to make Ruth a new nightgown/dress.


Then I made this pants that would fit maybe a 3-6 month old for a friend expecting a little boy.
I used this tutorial, but used the bottom of the shirt so I did not have to worry about making a hem.
And I did elastic casing waist instead of drawstring.


So now I have one more navy shirt. The one pictured above. Any ideas on what to use it for?

2 comments:

  1. the last shirt would make fun headbands, rosette pins to dress up any shirt/dress, and rosette hair accessories :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. It should make some extras to that I can use as gifts.

    ReplyDelete