Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hair

My hair is getting longer.... YEAH. And I am really inspired by all the awesome hair I have been seeing on Pinterest. Yes Pinterest, if you haven't seen it yet my advice is DON'T.... no just kidding. But really you will probably lead a more productive life if you do not discover Pinterest.

Ok but in case you haven't checked it out and you want to, here is a link.... Pinterest

So back to my hair...I am for sure someone who throws my hair in a pony tail way to many times. Now that it has gotten longer I have been trying to do more with it. Here are some ideas I have gotten from Pinterest. I linked them to the original website.


And here is my hair. By the way it is hard to take a picture of yourself in a mirror.

Here are some more ideas I love and look forward to trying....






So happy Pinteresting......

No comments:

Post a Comment